Vetter Leak Sealing Bags do their job swiftly, plugging sudden leakages from tanks, drums, pipes or road or rail tankers with diameters greater than 480 mm. Both bag types are eqquipped with swivel eyes, which can be fastened at all angles, or non-sparking belt slits. They require a working pressure of only 1.5 bar, reducing the risc of additional damage to the container wall.
Plugging leaks on pipes, containers, road or rail tankers, drums and storage tanks with diameters greater than 48 cm.
- Patented, reinforced and low-stretch top plate concentrates the sealing pressure on the highly strechable sealing plate
- Integrated metal plates at both ends to distribute tensile load over entire bag width
- Flat design, usable in small gaps
- 1 Foot pump with safety valve 1.5 bar
- 1 Inflation Hose, 10 m, blue with chain and deflation nipple
- 1 Leak Sealing Bag, Type LD 50/30 W, with swivel eyes
- 2 Ratchet belts, each 2 m, red and blue
- 2 Fastening belts, each 5 m long, orange and blue
- 1 Tensioning and extension belt, 10 m long, red, with ratchet
- 1 Tensioning and extension belt, 10 m long, blue, with ratchet
- 2 Sealing plates, 600 x 300 x 30 mm
- 1 Sealing plate, 1000 x 300 x 30 mm
- 1 Anti-acid protective cover, PVC, yellow for LD 50/30 W
Comes with a transport case.
Weight: 32 kg