Certified to EN 15182-2:2007.
The two following principles can be fulfilled completely using the Rosenbauer nozzles SELECT FLOW with multiple flow settings: maximum fire-fighting results and minimum water consumption.
- Spinning teeth made of stainless steel for superb fog pattern when using "water curtain"-setting
- Stream adjustment: within 100° rotation adjustment from straight stream to fog pattern
- Ergonomic pistol grip for better handling and reduced fatigue
- Shock-resistant pattern adjustment bumper with integrated pointer. The Flash-over position at 45° (Pointer at 12 o clock position) is easy to detect, even with fire-fighting gloves on.
- Rugged, ergonomic on/off handle: glass-fibre reinforced and additionally light alloy reinforcement on both sides
- High-quality materials: Body hard anodised light alloy, water carrying components corrosion-resistant materials (brass, aluminium and man-made materials)
- Straight stream, variable fog patterns and water curtain possible
Adjustable flow settings: 130, 230, 300, 400 l/min at 6 bar operation pressure on the nozzle
Length (without coupling): 28 cm
Max. stream reach: 44 m
Weight: 2,1 kg