Suitable for mechanical sealing of pipelines operating at a pressure of up to 16 bar. Useful equipment for fire brigades, in the chemical industry, at water works and district heating plants.
- Withstand backpressure of 16 bar
- Seal cracks and holes even in the smallest pipe sizes down to 1/2"
- Requires no compressed-air
- Fastened with 4 to 6 socket head cap screws
- 9 sizes from 1/2" to 4"
- Material: Malleable iron. Perbunan sealing, heat resistant up to 80°C
- 9 Sealing sleeves 1/2" to 4" - 1 Stud driver for socket head screws
- 1 Wrench for socket head screws
- 1 Portable case 400 x 300 x 183 mm
- Weight: 23.3 kg