Tested acc. to EN 13204-2012, NFPA 1936-2010.
Ideal supplement to rescue tools, if the opening created with the spreader is not sufficient or the use of a rescue cylinder is possible right away.
- Huge stroke and pushing force
- Coaxial SINGLE coupling
- Ergonomically advantageous handling due to slim and space saving design in each situation
- Unique control for fine-tuned precision handling
- Can be operated under water
- Closed length: 650 mm
- Extended length: 1500 mm
- Pushing force 1. stage: 19.3 to
- Pushing force 2. stage: 10.1 to
- Weight: 17,8 kg