Tested acc. to DIN EN 13204-2012, NFPA 1936-2010.
Essential rescue accessory, to further enhance the opening created with a spreader or for instant pushing and pulling rescue work.
With optional available pulling chains rams can be used for pulling operations.
Simple mounting of the chains.
- Reliable steel construction in space-saving design with axial mounted hoses
- Coaxial single coupling
- Piston rods hard chrome plated
- Same control system lilke spreader and cutter: Fine tuned push button control knobs
- Temperature range from -30° C to +80° C.
- Can be operated under water
- Closed length: 530 mm
- Extended length: 850 mm
- Pushing force: 14 t
- Pulling force: 2.7 t
- Weight: 11.5 kg