According to EN 1486:2007.
Made of a modern and extremely resistant glass composite fibre. The fabric is high-vacuum metallised and reflects 90%
of the heat it is exposed to.
This suit protects the wearer and the breathing apparatus against heat radiation and proximity with flames for a short period of time.
Backpack type back part for accommodation of a SCBA set.
The suit consists of:
- Coverall with integrated hood (for the wear underneath a helmet according to EN 443, EN 397 or EN 14052)
- Heat protection boots EN 15090 type 3 (size 46)
- Heat protection 5-finger-gloves
- Carved gold vaporised polycarbonate window (300 x 160 mm) and braces for individual adjustment
- Carrying bag
- S for persons up to 170 cm tall (165166)
- M for persons up to 180 cm tall (165167)
- L for persons up to 200 cm tall (165168)
Weight: 11 kg