DIN EN 13204-2005, NFPA 1936-2010
Heavy duty spreader for hardest requirements!
Train accidents, van accidents, bus accidents ...
- Cylinder housing and arms out of high-strength aluminium alloy with wear-resistant surface
- Well balanced tool with parallel arms
- Favourable position of tips at completely opened arms (safety-factor!)
- Two handles, including a collapsible handle useable also for carrying
- New tip design for all requirements
- Spreading force at tips: 68 to 97 kN
- Spreading force in working range: 117 to 492 kN
- Pulling force: 71 kN
- Opening width: 810 mm
- EN-class: BS 63/810-25
- Weight: 24.7 kg