Certified as to EN469:2005 (performance level Xf1, Xr1, Y2 and Z2) and EN ISO 11612:2015 (performance level A1 + B1 + C1).
Designed novelty for firemen's turnout suits for even better wearing comfort and higher protection
Designed for technical rescue and wildland fire fighting
- Outer fabric: the outer shell is made of flame- and heat resistant 37% PBI/ 61% paraaramid/2 % Belltron, 205 g/m², gold
- Breathable membrane made of PU laminated fabric. This membrane also acts as a vapour barrier, protecting the fireman during extinguishing operations, approx. 150 g/m²
- Nomex/Viscose, in a 160 g/m² material.
- With covered zipper for reliable attachment trousers and jacket
- Quick-fix flies with zipper and Velcro with flap
- Two side pockets with flap
- Two pockets with zipper
- Back side pocket
- Trousers hem with flame retardant PU-coated aramid moisture blocker - stops water before it enters into the inner side of the trousers (anti-wicking barrier)
- Ergonomically designed reinforcement at the knees and end of trousers made of siliconcoated paraaramid fabric
- With padding under the knee protection
- Reflective stripes: 7.5 cm yellow/silver/yellow circulating on trousers legs and 5cm silver reflectiv stripes vertically on outside trousers legs
Sizes: 44 to 62 each in lengths A (body size 156-164 cm), B (body size 164-172 cm), C (body size 172-180 cm), D (body size 164-172 cm) and E (body size 188-196 cm)