Certified as to EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC.
The slip-on protective boot AUSTRIA offers perfect grip in any operation thanks to its instep adjustment. A Flexzone in the area of the bend leads to an excellent wearing comfort – even while crawling and driving. The ankle protection provides maximum safety in any operation. Thanks to its very robust pull on loops it can be put on very fast.
Proven functional ability
- Ankle protection for optimum safety at operations
- Improved composition
- Flex zone for increased wearing comfort – even while crawling and driving
- Robust pull-on tag for comfortable entry and pullout
- Reflective elements at visible areas
- Easy to clean
- Low weight
- Black tanned hydrophobic waterproofed leather
- Lined with SYMPATEX climate membrane, watertight and breathable. Offers protection against viruses, bacteria, bodily fluids and various chemicals.
- High-grade laminate lining with foamed material, highly abrasion-resistant
- Padded leg and edge-of-leg zone
- Robust pull on loops for fast entry
- 3M reflective material, silver, made of heat-retardant material
- Ankle-zone stiffening, with specially shaped and reinforced rear strap for additional stabilisation
- Steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Leather insole: antibacterial, for optimum moisture regulation
- Nitrile outsole: antistatic, with air chambers, guarantees excellent insulation from heat and cold, is skid-proof and wear-resistant, oil and petrol-proof
- Rubber toe-cap to protect the upper leather
- Joint-supportive leather heel insert
- Anatomically shaped and breathable insert sole (washable: 30°C)
Sizes: 36 to 52
Width: 10 and 12
Boot height: 30 cm (size 42)
Weight: 2.4 kg (1 pair, size 42)
Sizes 36 and 50-52 are special sizes. Price and delivery time on request.