The protective boot TWISTER-cross has been developed especially for the requirements of fire fighters and rescue men. The boot combines highest protection class with absolutely low weight. Despite its low height it is appropriate for any structural fire fighting and rescue operation.
The boot can be put on in a flash. A coated stainless steel cord is laced through the entire front portion of the boot and can be adjusted easily with the press and turn button. The TWISTER-cross adapts itself exactly to the individual foot shape and comes with an incomparable wearing comfort. At a press of a button it is opened again.
Certified as to EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC.
Proven functional ability
- Ankle protection for optimum safety at operations
- Flex zones for increased wearing comfort – even while crawling and driving
- Robust pull-on tag for comfortable entry and pullout
- Reflective elements at visible areas
- Perfect wearing comfort
- Easy to clean
- Extremely low weight
- Black tanned hydrophobic waterproofed leather
- Lined with SYMPATEX climate membrane, watertight and breathable
- High-grade laminate lining with foamed material, highly abrasion-resistant
- 3M reflective material, silver, made of heat-resistant material
- Ankle-zone stiffening, with specially shaped and reinforced rear strap for additional stabilisation
- Joint-supportive leather heel insert
- Steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Leather insole: antibacterial, for optimum moisture regulation
- Nitrile outsole: antistatic, with air chambers, guarantees excellent insulation from heat and cold, is skid-proof and wear-resistant, oil and petrol-proof
- Rubber toe-cap to protect the upper leather
- Anatomically shaped and breathable insert sole (washable: 30°C)
Sizes: 36 to 52
Width: 10 and 12
Boot height: 18 cm (size 42)
Weight: 2.2 kg (1 pair, size 42)
Sizes 36 and 52 are special sizes. Price and delivery time upon request.