Category III, type 5 and 6.
Coverall is made of Tyvek (style 1431N). This material offers high performance protection in the ultimate combination of properties in a single fabric without compromise. Tyvek delivers:
- Outstanding particle holdout effectiveness against fine particles and fibres
- Chemical splash resistant.
- Ultra-smooth surface that repels inorganic liquids and discourages solid particles from adhering
- Durable, extremely tough, tear, puncture and abrasion resistant
- Comfort, permeable to both air and water vapour, allowing the fabric to "breathe". Extremely light, soft and flexible
- Both surfaces are antistatic treated
- Coverall in comfortable design, zipper front with storm flap, attached hood; elastic at hood, wrists, and ankles. Set sleeve design with underarm gussets (extra fabric) to allow greater movement. External stitched seams (3-thread overlock)
Sizes available: M, L and XL.
Weight: 0.2 kg