Vetter Leak Sealing Bags do their job swiftly, plugging sudden leakages from tanks, drums, pipes or road or rail tankers with diameters greater than 500 mm. Both bag types are equipped with swivel eyes, which can be fastened at all angles, or non-sparking belt slits. They require a working pressure of only 1.5 bar, reducing the risc of additional damage to the container wall.
- Patented, reinforced and low-stretch top plate concentrates the sealing pressure on the highly strechable sealing plate
- Integrated metal plates at both ends to distribute tensile load over entire bag width
- Flat design, usable in small gaps
- 1 Foot pump with safety valve 1.5 bar
- 1 Inflation hose, blue, 10 m, with chain and deflation nipple
- 1 Leak sealing bag, Type LD 50/30 S with belt guiding slits
- 2 Tensioning and extension belts, 10 m, orange with ratchet
- 2 Tensioning and extension belts, 10 m, blue with ratchet
- 2 Sealing plates, 600 x 300 x 30 mm, CR
- 1 Anti-acid protective cover, yellow for LD 50/30 S
Comes with transport case.
Weight: 29 kg