Turning old into new
Here at Rosenbauer, we don’t build vehicles, equipment and components designed only for a single lifetime.
And to further improve on this, Customer Service has launched the Refurbishment Program. This has been done with the particular aim of restoring used vehicles that have already been in service for many years to a new condition, while also incorporating technology into them that conforms to the current state-of-the-art.
Five reasons to breathe new life into a used vehicle:
- The customer receives a “like-new” vehicle for half the cost of a new purchase.
- The vehicle to which the customer is acclimatized is retained, thereby eliminating additional training costs.
- The refurbished vehicle will be equipped with product improvements and innovations.
- Upgrades and modifications to the vehicle conform to the current technological state-of-the-art.
- The vehicle’s warranty is extended.
The highest standards and know-how are decisive factors
The refurbishment of vehicles, equipment and key components to “like-new” condition is an extensive process that requires highly qualified professionals, specialized equipment, strict quality controls, and access to the latest technical innovations.
And Rosenbauer’s Customer Service is able to undertake such a demanding process. The focus is on returning the overhauled vehicle to an excellent quality standard once again, regardless of whether it is an ARFF, an aerial rescue device or a municipal vehicle.
New features for new requirements
As part of the refurbishment, Rosenbauer brings every aging vehicle up-to-date by introducing the most modern technology and incorporating the latest innovations.
Be it through upgrades to current lighting technology and electronic standards, the latest relevant safety functions, or the retrofitting of components such as a dry powder unit, Rosenbauer brings the vehicle to operational readiness.