The requirements for the new emergency vehicle for the company fire brigade of the industrial area Schwechat were enormous:
- Rescue of people in the industrial area,
- high equipment,
- blind spots,
- great extinguishing power, which, as is prescribed for operation in such industrial areas, can come from a cage boom elevation of 42 meters, likewise for normal extinguishing activities,
- operation by limited staff numbers,
- maximum automation and monitoring with a uniform operating concept
- best possible maneuverability
- and a maximum overall length of 11 meters.
It was important for the company fire brigade to meet all of these requirements using one supplier – in line with the motto “Everything from a single source” – in an economically sensible package. Furthermore, any necessary servicing should be performed on-site to the greatest possible extent.
The solution: A new TMB 0/4000/0-42 from Rosenbauer!
The compact all-rounder combines a rescue unit and an industrial fire truck and is equipped with state-of-the-art camera technology, radio remote control for aerial rescue, firefighting pump, foam proportioning, and water monitor.