Rosenbauer looks forward to numerous comments and a lively discussion on various topics related to products and developments.
Thus, the communication is moderated, and the following guidelines should be adhered to:
- A comment can be submitted after registering your name and email address. The registered email address will not be published or otherwise used.
- Please stay factual and be respectful to other users.
- Allow others to express their opinion.
- The editors reserve the right to not publish or to delete comments that are not objective, political in nature, offensive, obscene or not conducive to the discussion at hand.
Furthermore, the following actions will result in the deletion of a comment:
- Misuse of the comment feature as an advertising space or reference to inappropriate sites.
- The offering of goods or services (commercial or residential).
- Violations of rights (of individuals, institutions, organizations or companies) or the posting of quotations without specifying the source/author.
- The incitement of violence against persons, institutions or companies.
- Comments that are not written in the languages of the blog (German and English).
- Comments which are submitted twice or consist of several parts.
- Anonymously written comments.
- Comments which disclose personal information, such as addresses, email addresses or phone numbers.
As a user you are responsible for your own published comments, and by leaving a comment you agree to conform with Rosenbauer’s blog guidelines.