In order to keep your Rosenbauer firefighting vehicle in perfect working condition it is vital to maintain the unit to the highest standards and in case of service, maintenance, repairs or modifications, to rely only on qualified and authorized Rosenbauer service personnel as well as on original spare parts and accessories. All service and maintenance activities have to be carried out according to the Rosenbauer service intervals and regulations mentioned in the supplied operation and service manuals, covering the Chassis, Fire Fighting System, Body and Fire Fighting Equipment.
Original Rosenbauer Spare Parts
Original Rosenbauer spare parts and accessories have been designed, manufactured, tested and certified to the highest quality standards of the vehicles brand, meaning production and inspection standards, materials, dimensions, shapes and function.
Unauthorized parts and accessories may closely resemble the originals, but those will not have the same quality. This quality is not visible to the naked eye and if it just “looks the same”, it does not mean that it matches the performance of original parts and accessories.
Disadvantages of using unauthorized Parts and Accessories
- Your vehicle’s warranty will be void and invalidated
- Could cause an increased risk of failure
- Could cause a risk of damage to other vital parts
- Wear out faster and are less sturdy
- Might cause long-term reduction in performance and possibly higher consumption
- Your vehicle’s re-sale value might be negatively impacted
- Might cause higher wear-and-use expenses
- Modifying non-original parts and customizing the fit can lead to higher cost due to higher labor costs
Advantages of Original Certified Spare Parts and Accessories
- Original parts and accessories provide our customers with safety and reliability
- Certified original spare parts and accessories are backed by warranty
- The overall warranty of your vehicle does not get impacted negatively, this is important to carefully protect your investment
- Original parts and accessories are conceived to guarantee perfect operation of your vehicle
- Original parts and accessories are compatible with the other parts or component of the vehicle and they fit properly without any modifications necessary
- Original parts will typically last longer than non-certified ones
- The performance of the vehicle is higher when genuine parts are used
- No negative affect on your vehicle’s re-sale value
- The longevity of original parts and accessories will help you to avoid excessive wear-and-use expenses and will hence safe you money
How to do it right
- Have your vehicle serviced according to Rosenbauer service schedules and regulations by qualified and authorized Rosenbauer personnel only.
- Use original and authorized Rosenbauer spare parts and accessories, which are supplied in packaging clearly marked as genuine spare parts and accessories.
- Use original or equivalent lubes and oils only.
- Use only reputable branded and Rosenbauer certified tires and avoid fitting tires which may be substandard and therefore potential unsafe.
We as Rosenbauer have therefore carefully designed service packages to make regular checks and maintenance, since every fire fighting vehicle require periodic inspection and service of systems and equipment to be able to rely on its availability and functionality.
In case that you would like to have the service and maintenance carried out on your machines by Rosenbauer International as the OEM of the vehicles, we would be glad to offer you such services. Please refer therefore to www.rosenbauer.com
Please note, that an Inspection (Inspection Basic) should always be the first step in order to check the actual condition of your fleet of fire fighting vehicles, and to identify possible failures and damages.