Perfection down to the smallest detail.
The design of the new AT was completed using the latest development and simulation methods. Production processes were also further refined and every component was checked exhaustively in the course of numerous practical test phases. The superstructure concept also sets new benchmarks. The AT is now more durable and corrosion-resistant and impresses with its absolute precision. This systematic optimization of the AT series provides fire fighters with a decisive simplification of operational activities.
The new AT series covers the complete range of municipal vehicle types from 10 to 20 t. Two superstructure widths can be combined with three differing heights:
- The new AT is available with a vehicle width of 2.30 m
- Greater accessibility to narrow historic quarters is provided by the short rear projection
- In the low City version, the new AT can also pass through tight arches and gates
Superstructure width and height are matched precisely to the various chassis types and as a result of its short rear projection, the vehicle is highly maneuverable even in narrow old, urban quarter lanes.
- Variable fittings are available in line with specific wishes and needs
- Every free space is used, with storage under the seats, in the revolving steps and the rear compartment
- Adjustable stowages mean that the interior fittings can be quickly and smoothly modified in line with changed requirements
Manoeuvrable in narrow streets